Saturday, October 01, 2005

Dey are starving me here!!!

Dey are starving me here!!! Dis is true!! I hab no access to my kibble!! I feel myself wasting away!! Mommie weft da scoop out from our kibble container and AWI chewed it up!! I took dis picture as ebidence!! Dis is one guilty wooking pug!! Now how is mommie going to scoop kibble!! I told Awi dat Santa is watching and she needs to put dat scoop back before she got caught. Awi just waffed at me dough. She said dat she is always a good girl and dis widdle ding on her record won't mean much. She said dat she has a WONG way to go to catch up to me!! I didn't fink dat dis was very funny eber!!


I decided dat I'd try to make a fair twade wif Awi so dat I could get dat scoop away from her, but Awi wasn't twading either!! Dis is horrible!!! Awi has been chewing on dis scoop for about 15 minutes now!! I know dat I hab kibble in my dish, but for how long??? Dis is terrible!!!

I need kibble!!

Take dis toy Awi!!! Wet me put dat scoop back!! Hurry!! Santa might be watching wight now!!! Mommie is going to see dat you chewed dat whole handle up!! I am not taking da fall for dis, Awi!!Just wook at how proud Awi wooks wif dat scoop in her mouth!! She said dat it eben tastes wike Canidae cause it sits in our big container wif our food!!

Oh, neber mind eberyone. Mommie just saw Awi and she took dat scoop away. She frew it away in da trash can and said dat we'd buy another scoop. How will I get kibble between now and den dough??? How can we get dat yummy kibble out ob dat box fingie on wheels wifout a scoop!!We need help!! Call da fire department!! Don't call da powice dough! I don't want dem to take Awi away in handcuffs!! She is my sister after all and she does wook pretty cute wif dat scoop!!

Your starving pal,
Baywee

No comments: