Saturday, September 24, 2005

We are getting dis all figured out!!

Dis whole fing of habing a keekat isn't so hard after all if you just wook for da benefits!! It turns out dat toby eats good food!! I wike good food! Dis is no coincidence!! Mommie is twying to figure out a way to feed Toby and not feed me. I don't wike dis very much!!! Tonight she put da food on da dining room table. What in da world was she finking??? I am Baywee!!! My nickname is "Yertle the Turtle" and tables mean nuffin to me!! I sit on da table on da deck all ob da time when I'm outside. Why would she fink dat if she put somefing good on da dining room table dat I wouldn't be able to figure dat out. She was mad at me, but I waffed at her. I wike eating!! Dis was no contest at all!! Besides, what Awi did was eben worse den me!! Awi got a tweet out ob da keekat tweet box!! Mommie said dat it's NOT A TWEET, but Awi seemed to wike dat crunchy taste!! Wook at Awi - She's a very round Pug. I fink dat Awi would know if somefing was good or not. She is a pretty chubby girl, but she wikes it better if we just call her "fluffy." Wike dat's going to make a difference!

Toby is pretty fun to pway wif too. He has his own widdle toys dat he wikes to pway wif He has a widdle mouse dat he wikes to chase. I watch, den when he's busy chasing his mouse, den I chase him. It's a wotta fun!! Dat keecat can run!!

Now dis is da best reason for eber habing a keekat: Bwame. Dis is how it works. I was busy in da bedroom shredding up a toy. It was a fluff explosion. Da keekat was sitting in da room too, den mommie walked in and she said "BAYWEE!!!" and I said no, no no!! Dis wasn't me!! I am picking it up!! Dis was my keekat!!! Toby gabe me an ebil eye, but I fink dat mommie bought it!! Dis is good! Imagine da possibilities!!

Oh, Toby is learning to chase da backyard squirrel!! He eben told me dat he found out where da backyard squirrel's hideout is!! We might try a mission to rescue Mr Blue Bear! Mommie says no way, dat we won't eben want him anymore, but how would we know dat wifout eben asking Mr Blue Bear? I fink dat we should at least ask if he wants to come home!! We are trying to figure dis whole fing out!!

We are busy watching college football today. We wub football!! Dis is a fun game! I would wike to try to pway it some day. I wike dat whole tackling fingie. I'm going to practice so dat next time Jay is home den I'm taking him down!!

Your pal,Baywee

No comments: