Sunday, September 04, 2005

I fink dat I need some duct tape...

Dis is what happened in our house dis morning. Widdle Awi fell out ob our great big bed. Poor widdle Awi. She wasn't eben trying to turn off an alarm cwock or anyfing. She woke up and den she decided to move to another sweeping pwace on da bed. I don't know why she did dat cause she only sweeps in one pwace, but I guess she just wanted somefin different. I don't fink dat she wanted somefin different off da bed dough. When she fell it woke mommie up and she got up and rushed ober and turned on da wight and wan to Awi-boo-boo-head. Awi cwied a widdle bit, but mommie wooked her ober den picked her up and hugged her. Awi quit cwying den. Den mommie carried Awi ober to our bed and put her down. Awi decided dat she weally needed to be close to mommie so she swept da west ob da night half on her pillow and half on mommie's pillow.

No comments: