Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Dis was how our morning started...



Mommie is mad!! Whateber you do, don't waff right now. Me an Awi waffed and we got da ebil eye when we waffed, so be warned! She wost her sense ob humor. She'll prolly get it back wader when her arm doesn't hurt so much dough..

Dis is da deal. Mommie sweeps in me an Awi's bed. Dis picture is da proof dat it's our bed. We wet mommie sweep in dat widdle tiny spot right beside me. Dis morning when da alarm went off (I hate dat fingie) mommie tried to roll ober and hit da button, but instead, I had pushed her ober to da edge so far dat when she rolled she... ummmm...

Mommie fell out ob bed!! *Waff*

Sorry, I forgot - Dis is not funny!!! She scrapped her arm on da bed when she fell out and she bumped her head a widdle on da table next to da bed. It's a sleigh bed and dere is a big piece ob wood dat runs along da bed. I use it sometimes to help me get up into da bed cause it's really high up!! Awi has to be picked up to get on, and picked up to get down. Awi has fallen off da bed before, so mommie is in good company.

Dis is da fing dat I just really don't get. Why doesn't mommie just buy her own bed??? I mean, me an Awi are willing to share wif her, but I hab to tell you, She whines a wot about it sometimes. She's kinda greedy and finks dat she should hab more room. If she bought her own bed den she'd hab all da room she eber wanted. Mommie said dat da solution would be to wock us out ob da bedroom and make US, ME an AWI sweep somewhere else. Dat can't happen dough. Dere is a rule about dat somewhere in my rule book!

Mommie is going to hab a big bruise today, so eberyone has to be nice to her today. After dat, den life can get back to normal.

Your pal,

Baywee
*Laff
Sorry, Dat waff just swipped out!!!

No comments: