Monday, September 19, 2005

Dere weally is a Santa Claus!!!

Santa weft me a message on my wast post!! He must be weal cause he signed it "Santa Claus" and who would do dat except Santa?? Just wike I sign my name Baywee cause I'm Baywee. That is proof wight dere!!

Dear Santa - I am being a very good bully. I was weally nice to Awi wast night and I didn't do anyfing bad wike barfing on mommie (and waffin) or anyfing!! I am a good girl!!

Now can I write out my Christmas wist?

I want a skateboard just wike my fwiend Hatties!! Did you see her on it? She's a very
athletic!! I bet dat she could go weally fast on dat fing!!

I would also wike to hab my own container ob ice cream just wike Caesar has. My mommie always puts ice cream in a bowl, but if I had da whole container den I could eat da ice cream and tear up the container too!

Den how about gibing me a big family wike Muddy has. Dat would be weally fun if I had wots ob dogs around.

And could I hab my own pony wike Lisa's pups hab?

Den can I hab Zeus, Theo and Caesar?

Oh, and a car cause mommie won't wet me drib hers.

And I hab more to ask for, but I better stop for now cause mommie is gibing me dat ebil eye fingie right now!!

Your pal, and very good girl,

Baywee

No comments: