Saturday, October 08, 2005

Sharing

Mommie gabe me and Awi some cottage cheese today. I ate all mine, but Awi still had some so me an Toby were sharing Awi's cottage cheese!! Mommie sad dat it only counts as sharing if Toby weally got some, but he did get a bite! See him wicking his mouth? He had a yummy taste den I ate da rest ob it!!



Today was a weally nice day outside. We were able to open up da windows and wet in all dat fresh air stuff! It won't wast wong dough cause it's only supposed to be in da thirties by Monday. Dis is weally cold!!

I wub dis time ob year! We hab all dis nice cool weather and we hab football! Did you eber hear ob dat UGA bulldog? We saw him on TB today. He wasn't pwaying, but he sure was cheering on his team!!! He has da coolest doghouse! It's eben air conditioned!Dis is da picture ob him from his website. Mommie downloaded it as a wallpaper fingie. Dis guy eben gets his own bag ob ice to sit on during da games!! Dis guy must hab da life!! I wike his shirt and I'm asking mommie for one ob my own!! We hab to wook on dat website and see if day sale anyfing for real bulldog fans (see? I am a bulldog, and I am a fan!) We saw fings for men and women and children, but not for bulldogs yet.

Wight now da CU Buffs are pwaying. We got to see Ralphie run on dat football field today. It wooked wike a wot ob fun and I wish dat I had been there to wun wif him!! I would make him wun weally fast cause I'd be chasing him!!! Wun Ralphie, Wun!!! Buffalos are really cool animals!! We hab some buffalos living in Parker. We hab wots ob weird animals here (not dat buffalos are weird dough!! Dey are not!) Ostriches are weird dough!! And dose lama fings are kinda weird too and so are alpacas!!!Well, I gotta get back to football! CU just made another touchdown fingie and I just heard mommie cheering!! I gotta go see dat replay!!

Your pal,Baywee

No comments: