Monday, October 24, 2005

I am habing a contest!!!


Dis is exciting isn't it??? I am habing a contest!! Anyone can sign up!! I don't know what kind ob contest it is, but I do know what da prize is!!! Dis I know for sure!! Here is da grand prize!!



Yes, dat's right folks! Dis fine widdle pug is da grand prize!! Don't tell mommie dat I hab Awi up as a prize dough!! Dis is da fing. Yesterday me an mommie went to Petsmart and mommie bought us some stuff. We each got a knuckle bone. Now dis is da problem. Awi has two bones under mommie's desk and she won't gibe me eben one!!!! I can't just take it away from Awi. Dis just doesn't work!! I neber eber took anyfing away from Arizona!!! Dere she goes again!! Cwabby Awizona is growling at dose bones and I can't eben hab one!! I hab to fink ob a contest!!! I fink dat dis is going to be da only way I get my bone tonight!!

Your hungry pal,

Baywee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baywee,

The contest doesn't sound like a very nice idea. Maybe your mom could get you one of those bones

Murphy said...

If Arwi isn't going to share hers bones then what kind of prize would hers be?? Maybe instead of giving her aways a da prize you could wait until hers is napping and den get hers bone and when hers wakes up just tell her that her must of been dreaming that hers had two bones. This is a very good idea me thinks.

Your pal
Murphy