Monday, October 24, 2005

Neber mind about dis contest!!!

Mommie found out about me putting Awi up and she said "Baywee, you better change your mind quick!! Tomorrow's trash day and you might just find your own self sitting at da curb." Dis is silly ob course!! I know dat mommie won't, ummm... Well, neber mind about dis contest anyway! Mommie fixed eberyfing up for me. She wifted Awi up and put her into bed (Awi goes to bed at 8:30) and now I get my choice ob either bone!! I'm happy!!

Sweep well my bestest most favorite widdle pug!! I wub you Awi!! I was just kidding about dis silly ole contest!! I would neber gibe you away!! Silly ole puggie!!

Your most favorite sister and good widdle bully,

Baywee

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bailey...if you think you would like some time alone with your mama...put Ari on a plane to Asheville...she can visit us...just until you are done chewing both bones!!
Moon, Goo, & Nillie

Anonymous said...

Bailey - did you forget about that Santa Paws Person? I'm sure he's snoopin' (well, maybe not snoopin' - I have to look out for myself as well) around. Don't forget he makes lists!

Anonymous said...

HO HO HO!!! I am watching you Miss Buttercup Bailey's Irish Cream. I know you are a good bully. Right? HO HO HO!!!

Anonymous said...

I think Baywee remembered Santa is watching :-)

Anonymous said...

U's bedder not be putting yur widdle puggie sisder up on auction, Miss Baywee. Yur momma just MITE put yur own self out on dat curb for sure! Plus, Santa Paws isn't dat long from being here, and he will remember wedder u r naughty or nice.

Impy's Mommy