Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Froggie goes to da doctor tomorrow...

He has to be dere in da morning for his neutering and chipping. We don't get to habe him back until Thursday after mommie's done working. I fink dat he's going to be weally cwabby when he gets home!!! We'll post tomorrow as soon as mommie gets home from work to wet eberybody know dat he's doing fine. I sure hope dat dey gibe him ice cream or somefing. I fink dat I'm going to tell him dat it's just a swumber party!!

I'm sure gwad dat I already got fixed so dat I don't habe to go frough dis again.

Your bestest pal,

Baywee (who's going to miss widdle Frogknot for da next two days!!

2 comments:

Murphy said...

Froggie, RUN!!! Run as fast as your little legs can carry you. Me got clipped and me is missing some really important parts of me body. This whole idea of getting fixed when there is nothing the matter with you is WRONG

Murphy, who's been there and done that and didn't even want no T-shirt

Anonymous said...

Deer Froggie,
We all hope you have a nurse as nice as our mommy to help you after you're surgery. She said as cute as you are they will all spoil you while you are gone. She wonders why they are keeping you overnight cause dey don't do dat at her hospital. You're in our foughts today as we way in our kennels while mommy is at work. Make sure yer mommy picks up some ice cream for you while you are at the hospital.