Saturday, May 13, 2006

Froggie visits da pugs!

Today Frogknot went to see Awi's fwiends at da monthly pug meet-up. Mommie thought dat da widdle tadpole would wun and pway wiff da happy widdle pugs, but poor Frog was still scared ob da pugs!! He didn't want to wun or pway wiff anyone at all! Dis is such a shame!! Dose pugs were all Awi's best fwiends! Awi lubed all ob dem!! Mommie said dat it will just take some time for Frogknot to get used to being around ober dogs. She said dat he's just "sensitive" but personally I fink dat he's being kind ob a big baby!!!

Mommie weally enjoyed being awound all da pugs. I wonder if we could change Frogknot into a pug. Maybe if we curl his tail up a widdle bit and color his hair... He would wook wike a weally weird pug dough. On da ober hand, he makes a wonderful widdle yorkie so maybe if he gets a chance to go to a yorkie meet-up he won't be so scared cause den he will be wiff his own "people." It would be kind ob embarrasing if Frogknot was such a big baby in front ob his own kinda people. I know dat dere is a meet-up sometime awound here for yorkies, but I fink dat it's way up north. We keep waiting for a bully meet-up to happen down here too. Dat would be very nice!! I would wike to wun wiff my own type too!

It's a beautiful night and I fink dat mommie is going to light a fire in da fireplace and sit outside dis night. We haben't had a fire in da outside firepwace since last year. I'm wooking forward to it!

Your pal,

Baywee

No comments: