Saturday, May 20, 2006

Yardwork day!!!

Dis was yardwork day. So far Mommie cut da grass, we waffed. She used dat darn weed eater fingie, we waffed. She scooped poop, we rolled wiff wafter!!!

Den she was finished and she got a tweet - we weren't waffing so hard den - dat wasn't fair!!!

But while she was so busy working, me and Frogknot made dis:














We hope dat you enjoy some pictures!!! Mommie promised new pictures dis weekend!! And tomorrow Frogknot is going to a widdle Yorkie pway group so I will hab some time all to myself!! I can't wait!! I'm going to sweep!! No puppy!! I get alone time!!

Lub,

Baywee and Frogknot

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I sho is glad you is gonna get sum west. Nofin wike being adderbated by sum midget. Theo

Cassie said...

I tink yur momma shud hab shared dat tweet wit de two ob yu, itz hard wurk laffing at herz, izn't it?

Love de fotos dat yu and de Fwoggie shared wit us, gud wurk!

Lubz,
Cassie