Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Dis is a ducky kinda day!!!!

Mommie brought us home a duck dinner!! Dat is one of my very favorite dinners eber!! I don't know what we did to be dis good, but I sure hope dat we keep it up!! Dis is Frogknot's first time eating duck. He seemed to weally wike it too!! I weally hope dat I don't hab to share much dough!! Sometimes dis whole sharing fing is just a bit much!! I wike habing everyfing dat I do and I want eberyfing dat Froggie has too!! Dis seems only fair to me!! After all, I'm bigger, older and much smarter!!

We had snow dis morning!! I fought dat was so wonderful!! I wan zoomies frough da whole house!! Mommie wasn't weally happy about me dragging snow into da house, but she did waff at us. It seemed to start our day out just right!!

Speaking ob Froggie - someone pooped in our house... We're not going to name any names, but I can tell you dat HE weighs 4 lbs. Dis would make it not Baywee because.. well, wike I said before, I am smarter dan da tadpole!!

Your pals,

Baywee and da tadpole (da widdle pooper!!!)

No comments: