Monday, May 08, 2006

Dis and Dat



Wook at what we hab here!!! We hab grass!! Wong grass!! Mommie hasn't been able do do dat weed eater fing because she was out of pwastic string, so I fought dat I would do my duty and help her out wiff some ob dese chores!! I started pulling down all dis grass and eating it. Mommie said dat I sounded wike a cow - she said dat if she closed her eyes she could picture betsy eatin dis grass.

I didn't fink dat was very funny... But I do lub grass!!

Now who wouldn't want to crunch on some ob dat beautiful greeen stuff??

Now do you wanna see some more green stuff???

Well, Mommie went shopping and dat is one ob our most favorite fings for mommie to do because she always comes home wiff somefing!!!

Today I got a can of balls (I lub balls!!) and a toy and Froggie got a brand new bed!!!





Dis is Froggie's bet!! It's a great big (well, bigger den Frogknot, but way smaller den me) GREEN FROG!!
Dis frog is microfiber so he's weally soft and he's also flat so Froggie can use him as a bed. He's already waying on a microfiber (and bead fingie) pillow for a bed so dis puppy is getting an upgrade to first class!!



I fink dat Frogknot wikes his new bed!!

Your pal,

Baywee

2 comments:

Murphy said...

Baywee

Mommy tells me not to eat tha grass cause me isn't one of her horses. Me just loves to munch on grass too.

Murphy

Cassie said...

Mommy tellz me not to eat the gwass cause I'm not a moo cow. I wonder why she saz dat to me? Dat Fwoggie is sure getting to be a kute widdle guy, not bulldog kute, for sure, dough.

Wuv his fwoggie bed!!

Lubz,
Cassie