Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Frogknot is a bad boy!!!!

Dis morning while mommie is trying to get weady for work dat bad puppy ob mine got into one ob mommie's widdle baby plants. He dumped dis whole widdle baby plant ober and den dragged it all ober. Dere was potting soil (I fink dat's just dirt so I don't know why people don't just make it easy and say dirt too) eberywhere!!!

Mommie saw it and she told him STOP!!! He wooked at her den he took dose dirty widdle paws and wan into da libing room. Fings are okay now dough. Mommie swept up all dat dirt (although I did note dat she didn't swifter yet) and she vacuumed da libing room floor. Now she's running off to work. I guess she ran outta time to get dat swifter out!!

Welp, I gotta go hit da lub seat. Dat's enough excitement for me in one day!!

Your pal,

Baywee - da tattletale

No comments: