Sunday, May 07, 2006

We are habing such a beautiful day!!


I wub it when da weather is just right. Not too hot, not too cold!! Dat makes it perfect "sittin' in my chair" weather!


Den widdle Frogknot finks dat he should try to sit on a chair. He's not quite big enough to do it dough. He tried several times.


Wook at how handsome dis widdle tadpole ob mine is getting to be!! He's not quite Bulldog cute, but he will do!! I weally do enjoy his company!!


Dere is not much better den a day spent on da deck. I'm so glad dat spring time weather is finally here!! Dis is almost da life!! (it would be da life if mommie would deliver some ice cream, but she won't. We already asked her!!!)

While we enjoyed time on da deck Mommie spent her time mowing da grass and working in da yard. Dis seems pretty fair to me and Froggie!! Work builds character and mommie needs a wot ob character!! Don't mind what she says about me and Frog being all da character she needs!!

Happy warm Sunday to eberyone!

Baywee

No comments: