Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Mommie said "Don't get in my chair!!"



And Froggie kept twying and twying to get into mommie's chair, so dere was only one fing dat I could do!! I got in da chair to PROTECT it from having some dog sit in it!! I fought dat dis sounded wike a weally good idea!! Dis chair was weally comfortable and I wiked being in it!!

Now, how weird is dis??? Mommie YELLED (WEALLY LOUD) "BAYWEE, get outta my chair!!"

I weally didn't fink dat she meant it, after all, I was protecting da chair from dogs (FROGGIE!!) Well, she weally did mean it. Dis is how mean my mommie can be. She eben tugged at my collar while she was making me get down!! I would neber pull at someone else's collar, so what's up wiff dat??? She should be fanking me, not yanking on my collar!!

And speaking ob dat widdle tadpole, well he's doing just fine. He got neutered (he's an it, I can't wait to tell him dat bit ob news!!) he got chipped and his nails got clipped back.. den dey also noticed dat Froggie had three teeff dat were still baby teef so dey called mommie and said "wet's just pull dese" so mommie said okay. So what did Frog eber do wrong dat dey are just yanking out his teef. Dis I for sure don't get!! I wike me teef right where dey are so plwease don't eber pull my teef!

Your pal,

Baywee

2 comments:

Murphy said...

Baywee this is worse that what happened to me. At least thems didnt' pull me teeth. Me and Mommy is glad that little tadpole of yours is doing well. But we is curious too, why did thems keep him over night???

Murphy

Cassie said...

Gwad to heer dat Fwoggie is doing ok. Dey cweaned mi teef wen I got "fixed" wast August, but dey didn't takez anee teef. What dey did to Fwoggie was much more dan what happened to mee. Gib dat widdle Fwoggie a cairn kiss fwom mee when he komes home, ok? Cassie