Saturday, May 27, 2006

Wook at us!!

Mommie was surfin dis afternoon and she stopped in to wook at one ob her very favorite websites. it's a pwace called

DesPair,Inc

Dis webiste is one ob dose modivational websites, except dat it's a DEmotivator. It's all da same kinds ob great pictures, but da sayings are all weally funny. We get our calendar here ebery year!! We also hab some ob dere pictures.

Mommie was wooking at one ob da new posters and it was titled "Beauty" den she thought to herself "Self, I bet dat we can make one just wike dat wiff two ober "Beauties" and dat is were Froggie and I came in. Here is our poster!

Beauty


I'm not sure about dat wording dough. Who in da world would fink dat Frogknot is irritating besides me?? I know dat no one would fink dat I'm irritating... well, except for dat bad backyard squirrel ob mine!!

Well, it's back to da drawing board to see what else we can do!


Your happy widdle fwiends,

Baywee and Frogknot

1 comment:

Cassie said...

No 1 wud tink yu are irritating Baywee, dat is, udder dan dat bakyard skrirel! Yur momma is so talented making dat poster ob yu and the Fwog-man!! It's weally kute.

Lubz,
Cassie