Monday, May 15, 2006

Dis is Frog

And I just wanna tell you dat Baywee isn't a very good baby-sitter!!! I fink dat today she had just about enough ob me!! When mommie came home Baywee eben rolled her eyes at mommie. I've heard all dose stories about how Baywee used to dribe Awi crazy when Baywee was a widdle puppy!! I don't fink dat Baywee can say anyfing about me dribing her nuts!! Mommie told Baywee dat one day I'm going to outgrow all ob dis bouncy widdle puppy stuff, but here's da fing - I wouldn't bet on it!! Remember now, it took Baywee more den three years before she calmed down!! Dat was three years dat Awi had to live wiff Baywee being out ob control!!


Hey Baywee - maybe tomorrow you could just twy a bribe or two!! Ice cream might work!!

Fings will be much better around here when eberybody understands dat it's all about me!!

:)


Oh yeah - one more fing - I chased da backyard squirrel today!! I wun weally fast, but dat squirrel is faster den me!! Baywee yelled at me because I took some toys outside and dey don't belong dere!! Dat squirrel will steal our toys! Baywee said dat I hab to cwean dem up, but I'm just going to wait for mommie to do it!!

Your pal,

Frogknot

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Deer Fwog, Baywee will jusd hab to remember bak wen she was dat widdle puppe dwiving Awi cwazy, won't she? U hab a LONG time yet before u hab tree yeers ob doing it to her like she did to Awi. Hab fun, gwad you're such a bouncy and happy puppy! Lubz, Cassie