Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I fink dat dis is about da funniest fing eber!!

I am gwad dat I am not Frogknot!!! Dis is so embarrassing!!!


Wook at widdle Froggie wearing his brand new widdle Frog harness!!! Do you see dat wook on his face??? Dat wook is because he was very busy barking at mommie!! He said "I don't care if dis is microfiber!! I don't care if it's a Frog!!" While I'm busy typing dis message out he is ober trying to scratch dis beautiful widdle harness off. Den he rolls wike he finks dat it's just going to come off! I am so gwad dat da only fing mommie eber makes me wear (well except for halloween) is my Champ Baywee football jersey, or my Georgia bulldogs jersey!! Poor widdle Frogknot is developing a closet full ob clothing and accessories. I almost feel bad for him, den I remember dat dis is da puppy dat won't wet me sweep in no matter what day it is!!! After I remember dat I just waff!!

If you want a weally cool harness wike Froggies (and who wouldn't? Well, besides me.. velcro wouldn't keep me in one pwace. I fink dat to qualify you first hab to be a widdle dog!!!) all you hab to do is go to dis great store: Dreamydogs.com - "The stuff dreams are made of!"

Mommie is gwad dat she bought da XXS instead of da teacup size. We fought dat Froggie might hab to grow into it because he's only 4lbs 4oz and da XXS starts at 5lbs, but it's not loose at all. Dis is a good fing because we don't want to loose our puppy!! He better not grow out ob it too fast dough!! I want plenty ob time to waff at him!!

Your pal,

Baywee


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dis be da Peanut here and dis comment is for wittle Frogknot. I am the wittlest mutley and I hab to be da one who always gots to wear the weird stuff. None of da udder mutleys eber haf to wear nuffin but dere collars...me, dey dress me up in da most redikuluss fings you eber did see. Dat's one of da bad fings about being wittle and cute...