Thursday, May 04, 2006

Froggie is home again!!

Safe and sound!!

He didn't habe it so bad today!! He didn't wike being in dat cage, so he cwied and cwied. Den dey took him out ob dat cage and he got to sit wiff da people up at da front desk. He wiked it best when he got to sit on dere waps. He was very comfortable and dey told mommie dat he was one spoiled puppy!! We already knew dat dough!! Waff!!

I am weally glad to hab my baby home wiff me! I weally missed pwaying wiff him wast night!

Your pal,

Baywee

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Gwad to heer dat Fwoggie is home safe and sound. He is 1 spoiled widdle boi alwight, especially gedding to sit in waps all day soz he wudn't cwy! Gib him a big ole kiss fwom me.

Lubz,
Cassie

Murphy said...

We sure are glad little Froggie is home and doing well.

Murphy