Friday, May 26, 2006

It's a holday weekend!!!

YAY!!

I lub holidays!! It means dat mommie is home wiff us!! Best ob all, she's on call so dat means dat she won't be wondering too far from home because she might need to do somefin (whateber dat somefing is dat she does at work. She doesn't take me an Froggie to work so we don't eben know. Not eben on "take your kids to work day!!" I fink dat dis is an outrage, but I guess dat is a whole nuther story.) Me an Froggie wike it when mommie's home. Well, Froggie wikes it as long as mommie's not doing somefin dumb wike vacuuming. He's scared and hates all dat noise. I don't mind it much dough. I'm used to it, besides, it means dat mommie is doing her job and she's taking good care ob us. As wong as she's keeping us cwean den I don't mind at all. After all, I don't hab do do da work!!

So, dis is a fun fing. Does anyone besides us wike to wait until it's waite at night, den turn on scary movies??? Mommie as got one eye on da tb and she's watching Ring 2. Da first Ring was weally scary!!! Eben dough it's scary we still sweep just fine!! Dat neber bothers us!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

waff

Happy Memorial Day dis weekend and fanks a wot to eberyone dat has served, is serving and will serve in da future! You are what makes dis country! We wub you wots!


Mommie said dat we'll post some pictures wader dis weekend!

Lub, Baywee

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Habz a gud weekend Baywee and Fwoggie and mom, too. We arent'z duing much here, we'z sabing money for wen our fwiends bisit fwom Engwand in a fuw monts fwom now.

Lubz,
Cassie