Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I am not a morning dog!!!

Dis is not fair at all!!! Frogknot is learning how to use his widdle stairs to get up on da bed. Well, in da mornings I wike to sweep in. Some mornings I don't eben get out ob bed until way after mommie weaves for work!! If dere is no reason to get outta bed den I prefer to sweep until noon!! Dis is da problem: Frogknot is not a sleeper!! Dis puppy is a morning puppy!! Dis rotten widdle puppy finks dat he has to wun up and down dose stairs while mommy is in da shower and den eben when mommie leaves da room. I want to sweep in, but dis puppy won't wet me!!! He jumps all ober me and wiks my face until I hab no choice but to get up!! Dis just isn't fair!! I wike habing my beauty sweep!!

Frogknot chewed a widdle hole in one ob mommie's pillows on da couch tonight. Den he took da stuffing out ob da pillow and spread it all ober da libing room. I hab a feeling dat someone is going to be in trouble when mommie sees what some WIDDLE TADPOLE did!! I watched, but I was a good girl and I didn't eben try to take one bit ob stuffing out!! Dat is just not my fing!

Your pal,

Baywee

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Baywee, I agwee dat de Fwoggie shud be wetting u sweep as wong as yu wud like in de mornings. Dis tadpole must be kept under kontrol before he takez ober the hole universe!

Wubz,
Cassie

Anonymous said...

Hey Dere,
Kids! Dey don't be learning nothin dese days. Don't dat boy know he supposed to pull the stuffins outta da toys? Den yous momma can't be yellin bouts "who done tore up my pillas" cuz you done ate up yous own things! Dat boy got to be learn better, I says.
You just stand clear of the pilla stuffins, Bays. My momma done popped my perfect Pug behind wif a pilla dats I likes to kick off my bed. She keep tellin me it be her bed, but I ain't believin dat lie.

Anonymous said...

Oh no, we feel sorry for you cause dis is xactly what we deal wif Rooby. She tears eberyting up and mommy gets in a bad mood.
I fink dat you should move de steps or maybe push your mommies pillow to de top so frog can not bodder you while you are getting you're beautiful sleep.