Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Mommie had to come home today

cause she wasn't feeling very good. It was a beautiful day so she sat outside wiff us. I made sure dat I didn't annoy her, but Frogknot was a different story. I fink dat he does eberyfing in da world wrong sometimes!! Mommie had to keep getting up and taking one fing or another out ob his mouff! Dis boy eben wanted to eat dirt clods. Mommie said dat maybe he weally wanted to be an earth worm and he's just practicing!!


Dis is one ob Frog's best smiles!!


Dis is da hunter boy stalking bugs.



Frog is wooking innocent. For some weird reason mommie is buying dis act eben dough she knows him!!




Dis is me wooking cute!! It always makes mommie waff when I walk around wike dis
I fink dat it's a bully fing to walk around wiff your tongue sticking out.



Frog is hunting bugs. Mommie is gwad dat it's only bugs. She doesn't want anyone else
bringing home bunnies or anyfing wike dat. We already hab a hard enough time wiff dat!



I was finkin dat I wanted to bark at da neighbor dog on da ober side ob dis fence, but mommie
was wooking so I decided to just wook at her. Dat way she wouldn't know my weal intentions!

Dis was our nice warm day here in sunny, warm Colorado!!

Your pals,

Baywee and Frogman

No comments: