Thursday, February 23, 2006

Some ob my fwiends!!


I fought dat I'd show you some ob my widdle fwiends.

Dis is Alfie and Lottie. Mommie says dat one day I will grow up to wook wike one ob dem. We just don't know which one because I'm too widdle to weally tell dat just yet!!






Mommie says dat yorkies are such funny widdle puppies!! She also says dat one widdle yorkie is a monster. I'm not sure who she's talking about dough!!


Now, I should say just one more fing before I go pway wiff Baywee (cause american idol is almost on!!) Dis is da fing, if widdle, tiny, cute puppies just happen to find mommie's cell phone cord and notice dat she's not eben using it at dat moment den dis cord should be fair game. I don't fink dat any widdle puppies should get yelled at because dey put teenie - tiny widdle teeff marks all ober it. I also don't fink dat it's fair dat mommie's should say dat dis $30 for dis cord should come outta my allowance!! Dis is an unfair tactic!! Dere is no way dat mommies can do anyfing drastic wike making puppies pay for dere own kibble or toys just cause dis cord MIGHT hab been chewed on. Dis is da important fing. Eben dough widdle tiny teef marks are visable dat doesn't mean dat I did dis!! No one saw me take any bites!! If I wasn't caught in da act den dis isn't my problem!!!

Also, it's not my fault dat mommie's shoes are missing. I was not seen carrying dem off, so again, dis is not somefing dat can be blamed on me. I fink dat mommie has a wot ob responsibility in dis area. Why isn't mommie watching me closer???????????

dis is da stuff dat a widdle yorkie sometimes ponders.

your pal

Frogknot

PS - our fwiend Bo is still not feeling weally good. Keep on finking about our buddy! We wub him a wot!!

2 comments:

Murphy said...

Hey there Little Frog

Is there a Yorkshire Union Guide Book??? If there is you better get a copy and read up on it. Me is very sure that there is nothing in there saying your Mommy can fine you for accidently chewing on an unused phone cord that just happened to be laying around. See it's like this, if there is an object that belongs to your Mommy and it's unattended then it's fair game. Me is very, very sure of this.

Your Pal
Murphy

Anonymous said...

Hey Dere Tiny Tadpole,

I is proud of da way dat yous is dee-nighing da action which yo momma is accusitating you of doin'.
I say, yous a pretty smart boy, you is. It probably was dat nasty backyard squirrel what done the chewin', right?