Saturday, February 18, 2006

It's COLD outside!!!!

I went outside dis morning and I couldn't eben stay out dere!! Not eben for a quick run!! I did my business and wan back inside! It's Currently -13 ° outside!! Dere weally should be a rule against dis kind ob weather!! I fink dat 73° ebery day sounds wonderful!! I miss sitting out on da deck in my chair!!

Mommie took a new picture ob da Frogman wast night to show how big he's getting!! To show his size she put a bottle ob rolaids (if you want to know why she needs does, she says dat me and frog cause heartburn, whateber dat means!!) in front ob him so dat you can see da difference. On Monday Frogknot will be 15 weeks old. I fink dat he's growing up fast, but sometimes it's just not fast enough!! Dis puppy has sharp teef!!


















Den she also took a new picture ob him sleeping by da remote control so you can see how much he's grown!! He's getting big!! I fink dat he's got big ears!!


We were supposed to go to petsmart today to get my nails clipped, but I don't fink dat we're going anywhere today. Mommie said dat dis weather isn't fit for man or beast. Dat includes mommies, bullies and widdle yorkie puppies! I fink dat mommie might take more movies today, so I hab to get to work on finking up somefing cute and adorable!!

Here's to hot cocoa and warm houses!! I hope dat people in Colorado remember how dangerous it is for dogs, or any animals for dat matter, to be outside in dis freeze. Bring your family members in out ob da cold!! You know you wouldn't stay out dere, so don't make your best friends stay out dere eber!!

Your toasty warm fwiends,

Baywee and Frog

No comments: