Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Balentine's Day!!





Will you be our Balentine? Eben dat bad keekat's Balentine?

Mommie took Frog into Petsmart wast night just to introduce him to da groomers. Dey all fought dat he was cute and dey wanted to know what I fought about him. Mommie told dem dat I sometimes fink dat I'm Frog's mom and she finks dats great cause den da pressure is off her!!

Dey also found out dat dere is a one day seminar on how to housebreak puppies. It's later on dis month and mommie signed up for it. It's been about 10 years since mommie had to deal wiff puppies peeing, and dat was Ari. Since I was a rescue I didn't come to mommie's house until I was a widdle older den dat. I learned by following Awi. Mommie said dat she was my sister and she was also my mentor and I need to do dat for da Tadpole!!

Oh, and Frog didn't cry when dey held him!! Dis boy is making progress!!

Your Balentines,

Baywee and Frogknot

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bailey, Frog, & Toby!
Happy Valentines Day!! I will be your Valentine any day. Just go easy on the bully slobber.

Cassie said...

I will be yur Balentine! Mommie and me wuved de piktures. Dat Froggie is getting bwaver and bwaver, izn't he?

Lubs,
Cassie