Saturday, February 25, 2006

We were weading Milo's diary

We weally wike to wead it, and normally we're all caught up on our weading, but it takes about free eyes to keep up wiff Frogknot, so we were a widdle behind! First off, happy birfday, Milo!! (I fink my mommie emailed your mommie, but I figured dat I should tell you happy birfday too!) Mommie wubs to wead milo's diary, Milo'sPage out loud and she waffs and waffs. Milo just has dis way wiff words!!

Anyway, dis is da fing! One one ob Milo's posts we saw dat Milo's mommie opened a new on-wine store and it's named after Milo!! I'm not sure dat dis is fair cause I don't hab a store, but well, Milo is older den me, so I guess it's just not my turn yet! We clicked on da wink and wooked at all da cool stuff at CharmingMilo!! Mommie is trying to decide if we want to order da ice cream cone bracelet or da angel one. Or I fink dat she might eben email Milo's mommie and ask if she takes special orders. I fink dat momie wants a frog! We kind ob hab dis frog finggie going on wight now!! I fink dat eberybody should take a wook, Mother's day is coming up soon and we should be finking ob special gifts for our mommies!! It might be cool if all our mommie's had new bracelets matching bracelets!!

Also today we took da tadpole into the doctor's office for his widdle "meet and greet" socialization fing. Frog weighs in at a whopping 4 lbs 1 ounce. I fink dat he might need a diet, but mommie says dat he's just fine. He's going to be 4 months old on Monday. Where does dis time go??


Den afterward Frog got to go to da petstore and pick out a new collar. He picked out a widdle wadybug Lupine collar. It's very nice. It's green and red!


He looks very good in it too!!


And dis is me smiling my best smile!

Your pal,

Baywee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Bailey, you have the prettiest Bullie smile I've ever seen. I also see that the little tad pole doesn't have that look of panic in his eyes anymore. You and your mommy were the best things that ever happened to the little chicken boy.