Sunday, February 26, 2006

Our Wazy Sunday


It is a beautiful day today so I'm teaching the tadpole the ropes to great outdoor living. Da first fing dat we did was sit down and watch mommie scooping poop!

I am teaching Frog to rewax and waff more!! Dis is one ob my best smiles!!

Frog is weally busy exploring da backyard and he's getting better and better at being away from mommie's side!!

We had some company dis morning and at first Frog was scared, but den when he saw dat I wasn't scared at all den he wanted to pway too. We had a nice visit!

After dey weft den we did what we do best! We slept!


Another fing - Frogknot had to take a baff today. Dis made him weally crabby and scared. He screamed throug the whole fing. I neber heard of a dog dat was scared to take a baff!! I wub baffs!

We ordered mommie's Mother's day present today from Milo's mommie! We fought dat it was da weast we could do considering mommie buys our kibble and scoops our poop (and we waff while she does it) so mommie is getting a nice bracelet from CharmingMilo cause we wub our mommie wots and wots!

Your pals,

Baywee and Frogknot

1 comment:

Murphy said...

Baywee

My daddy loves your face. Hims was laughing and saying "What a face".
Hims says your smile is as big as mine.


Your Pal
Murphy