Saturday, February 18, 2006

Me and Frog went to petsmart today

We boff got our nails trimmed. When we walked in da door where da groomers pwace was dey said to me "Baywee!!! We were just talking about you!!!" I fought dat dis was very nice!! I wub my friends dere!! Dey all lubed Frogknot too! Dey scratched at my ears and asked if I wiked Froggie. Ob course I wicked dem and told dem dat I lub da widdle tadpole!! When dey cut Frog's nails I was so proud ob him!! He didn't cry at all!! Not eben one time!! He eben wicked dere faces to say fanks for da nice nail cut!! Dis boy is very polite!! Mommie was very proud ob him dat he didn't cry!! Dey all handled him very carefully too so dat he wouldn't get scared! After our nail cut we got to wook at da toys and guess what we saw!! We saw a widdle 8 week old bully!! I weally wiked her and she weally wiked me too!! I was a widdle embarrassed dough! Dis widdle puppy fought dat I was her mommie and she was wooking for milk. Dis is one fing dat I don't hab!! I told her mommie dat dey need to take her to da grocery store for a farm or somefing wike dat!

After all dat excitement Frog got to pick out some toys. He got four new squeeky toys!! I didn't get any toys at all, but I got a new nylabone so I was great wiff dat. Frog only had one toy, so mommie wanted to gibe him a chance ob habing a toy dat he wikes. Eberyfing dat he picked out was dose latex squeeky toys. I don't wike dose fings at all. I can't pick dem up because I don't wike da feeling on my big wips. Froggie wikes dem dough. He's been waying here all night squeeking on dem. I hope dat day don't hab to sweep wiff us dough. I need my beauty rest!

Your pal,

Baywee

1 comment:

Murphy said...

Baywee

You need to teach that liitle frog how to get them ole squeakers out of them toys. That way your beauty sleep won't be interupted. Us puppies with the smushed faces need to get as much beauty sleep as possible.

Murphy who also has a smushed face.