Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My Fwiend, Bo


Dis is my fwiend, Bo. He's sick wight now and da doctor's are trying to figure out what's wrong wiff him. Bo's mommie and Daddy are worried sick ober him and Bo's feeling depresed himself! Bo's mommie is eben feeding Bo some chicken noodle soup and baked potato. Dat sounds wike weally good comfort - help to heal type foods! I know dat Bo's doctor is doing eberyfing dat he can do to make Bo feel better, but I fink dat we can all help too! How can we help?

Well, we are praying for our buddy and we fought dat obers would wike to pray for him or just eben fink weally good thots!!!

Fanks from us and from Bo's family too.


Your pals,

Baywee and Frogknot

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Bo, you are in our prayers. Any freind of Baywee's is a friend of ours. Luv, Cassie, Angel Impy, Angel Max, and Diane

Anonymous said...

Thank you Vicki..I can never say how I have felt with everyone praying for my Bo..he is a special fur baby..

Please everyone I give you thanks from the bottom of my heart..

Rebecca and Bo

Harriett said...

Bo,
We are all praying that the Lord would give your doctor wisdom as he tries to find out what is wrong with you. We are praying for healing for you and comfort for your mommie. You are such a handsome bully!

Murphy said...

Baywee

Tell your pal Bo that me and everybody here in me house (including them kitties) is sending positive energy and prayers for Bo, his Mommy and Daddy and for the Vet.

Murphy