Sunday, February 05, 2006

Happy Sunday!!!

We're not doing noffin dis morning!! It's cold and windy outside so we're just going to stay inside where it's nice and warm!! Mommie got dat video camera fingie out and she took a widdle video ob dat baby boy ob ours!! If you wanna see it den click here:

http://www.dropshots.com/scribbledpaper

Froggie was very busy dis morning. He was trying to take dat bell off ob his collar. Mommie wikes it right where it is dough. Dat way she can tell where he is cause he's so small!! Frog doesn't fink dat it's fair dat I don't hab to wear a bell, but he does. Waff - wike who's going to lose me in dis house??? Just wook on my lubseat and you'll find me!!

Mommie said dat she will probably do more video wader today. She wants me in one too! Ob course dat's understandable because I'm a SUPAH-STAH!

Your pal,

Baywee and dis widdle Frogman

2 comments:

Cassie said...

What a cute video! That little Froggy is certainly developing the terrier personality. He's adorable.

Lubs,
Cassie

Murphy said...

For goodness sakes that is the littlest puppy me has ever seen. Me would be scared of stepping on it. Baywee be careful you don't step on that live little squeaky toy.

Your Pal

Murphy