Saturday, February 11, 2006

Froggie did weally good!!

Mommie brought out dat mean ole vacuum cleaner again!! Dis time Froggie ran, but he didn't scream his widdle head off!! Frog wan under mommie's desk and ebery now and den he comes to da door and wooks to see da progress. Den when mommie was done vacuuming da wibingroom, den he came out to inspect da cleaning progress. Fings were just fine until mommie got out da broom. Da broom doesn't even make any noises, but Frog had to hide again!! He didn't come out until mommie finished washing all da tile. Den he came out and tried to wun across it. Now dat was one funny show!! Ceramic tile is very slippery and when he wan all his feet went in dere own directions and he fell! I wanted him to twy it again, but no way!! He did not eben want to walk on it. He cwied a widdle bit, den mommie rescued him.

Well, me an Frogknot need to get busy!! Mommie picked up all our toys and now we hab dat job ob taking eberyfing out again!!

Your pals,

Baywee and Froggie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baywee, pwease comfert wittle Fwoggy when de mean backume clener comes out. I am scared to def of dose tings. I gots a mean mom and dad because dey tell me dey going to take me in dat room where de backume clener libs. Dose dings should be aginst de wall.

Also dat weally woud street sweeper dat comes past our howse on Mondays at six of cwock in dey morning...every Monday I haf to hide under de couch when I hear it. Mom and dad also tell me dey gonna take me out and wet de street sweeper get me if I'm not a good girl. Have you eber herd of such mean people?

Maybe I come wibe wif you and Fwog and me and Fwog can hide together so dat bad backume cweaner won't get us.

love,
Peanut

bay said...

Peanut - I fink dat you need to talk to a lawyer!! Dis is an outrage!!! Don't wet da two weggers hab dat kind ob power ober you!! I fink dat you need to get up ebery night and visit dat bad vacuum cleaner, den when dey try dat threat it won't do any good!! Take back da power! You can do it!!

Your pal,

Baywee
PS, if it doesnt' work, den come wibe wiff me an da Frogman!! Street cleaners almost neber come on our street and dat vacuum cleaner only comes out on Saturdays (unwess we do somefin weally bad during ober days!) :)