Monday, February 20, 2006

Dis is Frog

And I don't know 'zackly how to post, but I know dat I hab to hurry so dis post might not be perfect. I talked to Baywee and she finks dat I need a lawyer!! Dis is da fing. Mommie yelled at me today. I didn't eben do anyfing wrong!!! I was a very good boy!! I fought dat I could help mommie out by decorating dis house up. Me an Baywee were watching Martha Stewart and I decided to try out my very own decorating idea. I fought it wooked very beautiful but here's one fing I learned tonight...

Mommies don't weally wike it if you decorate dere entire house wiff a whole double woll ob toilet paper. Eben if you're just trying to do it to make fings wook better.


I eben gabe mommie my most pitiful wook. Image hosting by Photobucket


Baywee told me dat dis tactic always works for her!! Baywee told me dat fings would be okay once mommie gets dis whole mess cweaned up. Once dat is done den I'll gibe mommie wots and wots ob kisses!! For now dough, I hab to go wun and hide under da bed!!

Wets face facts dough. We all know dat ebery bit ob dis situation is mommie's fault!! Where was she when I snuck into da baffroom and grabbed dis fluffy, white paper??? Was she watching me wike a good mommie should??? NO! She was wooking at da olympics!! Mommie, you better do a better job ob watching me!! Cause if you're not careful I might just poop in da family room!!

Dis is your widdle tadpole fwiend (who in dis world could eber yell at a tadpole???)

Frogknot



P.S. mommie is calling me knotty boy and Baywee is waffin at me. I fink dat I'm going to eat Baywee's tweet!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grog,

Hello, I am Hattie Baywee twin in California. I did the same decorating. Matter of fact I do it at leat once a week. When will our mommies learn that the house looks good like that.

Hattie

Anonymous said...

Hey Dere Little TP,
Dat's short for da Tadpole, you knows. Not short for your decoratin' souplies. Dis da deal, don't never confess to da crime, youngin'! Look down at the papers and look SHOCKED...I say, I say, SHOCKED! Den say "How dat happen?"
Yous remember, now, wipe yous lips, too. Dat papers likes to stick to yous lips. Not dat I have ever done any such thing. (See what I says about confessin'?)Dats how we dos it in Texas.

Murphy said...

Hey Little Frog

That is the funniest thing me has ever heard of. Me just laughed and laughed. Me would have done tha same thing if me had thought of it. Keep up tha good work.

Your pal Murphy