Thursday, February 23, 2006

Widdle baby Frogknot


Dis is widdle baby Frogknot and his brother and two sisters. I know dat eberybody can identify which one is Frog because I so cleverly placed his name in da picture so dat you'd know who he is. Ob course he's so good looking dat you woulda known him anyway!!






And dis is when Frog was so born. He was dat widdle skinny runt at da bottom. Dis is his mommie too. Do you fink dat he will wook wike his mommie? I fink dat she's very pretty!!

I neber did get to meet any ob Frog's family dough.

Frog sure has grown! I weally wike habing him around!! We pway a wot!! Best ob all, if anyfing is wrong in our house, I just wook at mommie, den I wook at Frog and mommie says "Froggie, what did you do now???" She doesn't eben fink to blame it on me!! Da heat is off! I am wubbin dis! waff

Your pal,

Baywee

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Ohhh, Baywee, aren't u a cleber gurl, making yur momma tink dat eberyting dat is dun wrong in dat house is dat widdle Fwoggie's fault!

Remember dough, sumday Fwoggie will be all gwon up and den he will hab a few tings to blame on his big sisder!!

Lubs,
Cassie

Anonymous said...

Whoa Baywee! Us canine fur babies got to stick togever. Bwame da bad ole mouser instead of da widdle fwog man. You know dat keekats got dem eyes dat says dey up to no good, so dat makes it easy to bwame dem.