Thursday, February 16, 2006

SNOW!!!

Mommie said don't waff at widdle Frogknot!! Dis widdle guy got to go outside in dis cold 10 degree weather to see da snow. I don't fink dat he wiked it at all! I wan and wan, but Frog kinda hopped around trying to figure out how to keep all ob his feet out ob da snow.

Is dis weally a Colorado Frog??? I neber heard ob a dog dat doesn't wike to run in da snow!!


Mommie took dis picture ob Frog wast night. It was a favorite ob hers, so I fought dat I'd put it on my blog (besides, mommie pays me well!!)
And dis is us making funny faces because mommie wouldn't quit flashing dat dang wight in our eyes!
And dis is me doing what I do best!!

PWAYING!! I lobe to pway wif all my toys!! Tonight I got an empty coke bottle!! I wub does fings!!

:)


Your pal,

Baywee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa!! Dat Fwogs bewwie was fwozen. Do you see how cwose it is to da gwound? Dem is weally cute pictures. I wants to come pway with you in da snow. I'll brings my momma and my brudder Hector.

Cassie said...

Well, Baywee, dat widdle Fwoggie wl get used to dat snow. He's just a widdle puppee and hez not as smart as u r! Bet b4 too long he will be pwaying in dat snow just like his big sisder!! I'd lub to see sum ob dat stuff cause we donz getz it down heer vewy often.