Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Frogknot goes to work!!!

Hellowwwww,

Dis is Frogknot. How can I help you today???

Wook, you gotta speak up, I'm very busy here wight now!! I hab work to do!!

Oh, dis is Maggie's puppy, Cookie on da phone?? HI COOKIE!! I WIKE YOUR MOMMIE! :) But now we gotta get back to work. I fink dat it's dat no personal calls fingie. I fink dat's silly, but den, I'm just a widdle puppy.



Now it's time for meetings. Most people dat go to work hab to attend meetings. Dis is my fwiend Dona. She is Murphy's mommie. (HI MURPHY!! I WIKED YOUR MOMMIE!!) We had a nice widdle meeting den it was on to ober fings. It's amazing how many fings hab to be done at work!! I fink dat I wike my life better at home!!
Now me and Maggie are working in Oracle. We are busy, busy, busy. Maggie was trying to tell me how a keyboard works!! We can't reach Baywee's blog at work, but if we could den I'd be showing Maggie eberyfing dat I know about typing!!

Well, wookie here, da best part about work is lunch and recess!! Dis is me and Meredith cooking up some wunch. I hope dat she shares wiff me!! I wike food! One of my favorite things in dis world is food! I would sure share my food!! Meredith is Reznor's mommie! HI REZNOR! I WIKE YOUR MOMMIE!




Dis afternoon I hab to go to da doctor's office and get my shots. I don't weally wike da shot part, but I do wub da part about seeing all my fwiends at da vet's office again!

:)

I met wots and wots ob people today and I eben wet some ob dem hold me for a few minutes before I had to go back to mommie! Mommie said dat I was a very big boy! I fink dat I must have met a hundred people! Eberyone fought dat I wooked cute! Mommie eben did my hair in a mohawk for some ob dem. I had fun, I don't understand why people complain about going to work!! Dis wasn't so bad at all!

Your hardwooking widdle pal,

Frogknot

3 comments:

Murphy said...

Now this is not fair!!! It is me birthday and your little frog gets to go to me mommy's work. Hims is cute sitting in mommy's lap isn't hims.

Murphy

Anonymous said...

Hey Frog I glad you gots to go to works and wiked it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bailey, it's Linda and Samantha!! So sorry we haven't had time to read your blog but boy are we having fun catching up today. I just love your new little brother, Frognot. We have always wanted a dog like him, maybe someday. Anyway, hugs and kisses from us and kiss MOM too!!
Linda and Samantha at Oce Imagistics in Trumbull