Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I gotta card from my fwiends, da Mutley Crew!!

Wook at what I got from my widdle fwiends, Finnegan, Razz, Ruby & Peanut , more commonly known as da Mutley Crew!! Baywee's_card. Dat was so nice!! Fanks a wot for sending me dis card!!! How do you feel about baby-sitting??? Dis widdle puppy ob mine stepped on my toe a widdle while ago!! I didn't fink dat it was very nice, but mommie reminded me dat I've stepped on Frog's toes too and I weigh just a widdle bit more (by about 55 lbs, but don't tell anyone!!!) Dat didn't stop me from cwying when Frogknot stepped on my toe dough!!

If anyone wants to meet my mutley buddies den you can see dem here: MutleyCrew Dis is a weally good blog!!! Mommie wooks at it a wot! (I fink dat Mommie's just nosey dough!!!) Waff

Mommie brought home some bonilla ice cream! I made sure dat I held my widdle paw in da air!! I'm finking dat I should be able to get wots ob stuff outta dis injury!!!

Your poor, pitiful in need ob bonilla ice cream and crayons pal,

Baywee

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Your friends the Mutley crew are so sweet! Mommie will have to check in on their blog often.

I am sure dat Fwoggie didn't step on yur hurt toe on purpose, and he's such a widdle fellow, it didn't hurt all dat much, did it? But, gud tinking--use it for sympathy!!

Hope yur toe feels bedder weeeeel soooon!

Lubz,
Cassie