Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My brudder waffed at me!!!

My two legger brudder called mommie wast night and she told him dat I sprained my toe. He waffed and waffed and told mommie dat she got taken cause dogs don't hab toes!! Mommie asked him if he weally did go to college and said of course doggies hab toes!!! We hab toe nails, don't we??? How could we hab toe nails wiff out toes?? After she hung up den she told me dat it would be okay if I waved my middle toe at him just to show him dat we weally do hab toes!

Mommie helped wift me up into bed wast night. I fought dat was very nice ob her. My foot hurt worse wast night because ob all da stuff da doctor did to it!! I was kind ob a crybaby, but it did get me some bonilla ice cream!! I wub dat stuff!!!

Dis morning I'm going to hang out on da couch. I hab da remote control and eberyfing. I'm weady for a nice wewaxing day. I hope dat my foot quits hurting soon!!!

Oh, and widdle Frog wanted to take my medicine dis morning. Silly widdle puppy! Dere is nuffin wrong wiff his paws!!!

Your pal,

Baywee

No comments: