Thursday, March 30, 2006

Just doing a widdle weading tonight...

Milo's page always makes us waff!!! We were checking it out tonight and we found da coolest fingie!! Dis is Milo'sPage and if you scroll down to his diary you'll see dat Milo posted a link to his Aunt Laura's website: Laura'sDogBoneArt Why should you wook at it?? If you peek you'll understand!! It's so colorful and bold!! And best ob all, my pal Milo is on dis website!! Here is da Portfolio where Milo is!! Da picture is titled "Mr. Milo's Bow Tie" Who wouldn't want a blue and purple dog!!!! Dis is what I wanna know!! I fink dat it wooks just about wike Milo!! It's how we pictured him anyway!!!We like da fish too, but we also wike "Moose's Toofeses And His Pancakes." Toby wikes da keekat "Fishbones" too! We just wanna know where are da yellow dogs????

I gotta get back to surfing!! It's almost Frogknot's bedtime and dat means peace and quiet for me!!

Your pal,

Baywee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was searching blogs,and I found yours.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my toys to challenge my dog site.
Have a good day!