Saturday, March 04, 2006

We went shopping!!

And we came back wiff toys, treats and more!! I got a new rope toy dat I weally lub!! Me an Frog hab been playing tug-o-war wiff it all afternoon!! It's one ob does stretchie toys wike my dog. Dat makes it more fun!!


I'm not supposed to waff cause Frog is just a widdle puppy and mommie said dat he's "sensitive" right now. Eben dough I know dat I'm not supposed to waff - I did anyway. Who could wook at dis widdle frog wearing a rugby shirt and not waff? Frog was a widdle crabby abut it. He doesn't fink dat it's fair dat he got a couple ob rugby shirts and I didn't. No way I'm sharing my Champ Baywee jersey or my Georgia Bulldog's jersey wiff dis widdle Frog. First off, he would swim in dem, and second off, I hab cool clothes!!

Frog also got a new toy. Frog got a frog!! He has already been sharing it wiff me!! In dis picture he has his most scary face on. Wook at dis big watch dog watching ober his frog!

waff


Dis is Frog working weally hard at taking dis silly shirt off!! Now dis is a weason for not growing anymore!!! Dis shirt is a small, but it's still too big for Frogknot!! If I were him I'd go on a diet so dat I'd always be to small for dis embarassing moment!!


Me an Frogknot got a couple ob other toys, but we're not allowed to see dem yet. Mommie put dem in da closet. I don't know what she's waiting for. She knows dat she has to gibe dem to us. She can't resist!!

I want to go in da backyard today, but mommie won't wet us. I've been barking at da dog dat lives in da house behind us and I fink dat my barking has been irritating mommie. After da fhird or forth time running da fence mommie put da baby gate up on da deck. Now dats as far as we can go. Sometimes I just can't control myself!! Dat's okay dough - I weally do wub sitting on my chair. Dis is not a hard life at all!!

Your friends,

1 comment:

Murphy said...

Baywee and Frog

Thank goodness me is WAY to big for Mommy to put clothes on. Thems don't come in the 2XL size for me. For Frog (laughing really hard) that is the silliest shirt. Don't let your Mommy buy you any more clothes.

Your Pal Murphy, who doesn't mean to laugh