Wednesday, March 15, 2006

We are not Mommie Abusers!!!!!!


Mommie has been sick wiff a bad cold, so we've been weally busy trying to take care ob her (which is an impossible task cause she's a big baby!!!) I fink dat she has a cold. I don't know but dere is a whole wotta sneezing going on!!!

Mommie got down on the floor to pway wiff us and da first fing dat I did was pull my toy so hard dat mommie ended up getting a big rug burn on her elbow. Dis was not my fault at all!!! Mommie shoulda wet go ob my toy!!!! Den when mommie tried to get up widdle Frog jumped up and he nipped her right on da nose!!! Well, dis made her eyes well up wiff tears!!! Dose widdle nose nips weally hurt!!!! I weally don't fink dat dis was Frogknot's fault eber!!! Mommie's nose shouldn't hab been anywhere near Froggies' teef!!!
We are very innocent as you can see by dese photos!!! We are very good puppies!! We would neber hurt our mommie so don't wisten to anyfing dat she might hab to say!!!

Hurry up and get better Mommie!!


Lub,

Baywee and Frog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW, you guys are just too precious!!! Bailey, you are a good babysitter and I see you are teaching Froggie how to sleep in the sunshine.

Cassie said...

Baywee and Froggie, u 2 4 de bestest at helpin yur mommie feel bedder. Hope mommie gets bedder reel suun, and we knowz dat u 2 r innosent of anyting dat mite happen!

Lubs,
Cassie