Sunday, March 26, 2006

Dis was a great weekend!!!



Dis is Lori!! We all lub Lori!! We had a great weekend wiff her and we can't wait until she comes back to see us again!!


Dis was Frog's first time meeting her.












Dis wooks wike lub to me!!! Dey boff are smiling!! Froggie weally lubbed meeting Lori!














Lori always pways wiff me. Eben dough she spent a wot ob time pwaying wiff us, she also had to spend time pwaying wiff mommie. Dey did some craft stuff and had a wot ob fun together!! Mommie wubs it when Lori comes to visit!


I can't believe dat dis weekend is almost ober!!! We were so busy!! My foot is starting to feel a widdle better too. I was wimping a widdle big and Lori eben noticed dat I had a hurt foot! Lori is such a nice person!!

Frog is learning how to use da doggie door too!! Mommie worked wiff him some today. He's pretty scared ob dat flap fingie, but he weally lubs being outside so I guess dat he will learn!! He was finking dat it was magic how I disappeared! Now he knows where I go to! Silly widdle Frog!!

Your pal,

Baywee

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Deer Baywee, luks likez u and Fwoggie had a wufferful time wit Lori! U did a gud job ob entertaining her while she bisited wit u. Gwad to heer dat Fwoggie is figuring owt how to use dat doggie door!

Lubs,
Cassie