Saturday, March 18, 2006

Yay for Saturdays!!!

Mommie has dis cold fingie and she also started a new job on Thursday so fings hab been weally low key around our house!!! Today is Saturday dough so we are happy!! Mommie is trying to figure out a way to make me an Frogknot pick up our own toys. I don't fink dat dis is right at all!! We are supposed to play and mommie is supposed to clean up after us!! Dis is da natural way ob fings!! Den mommie tried to say, "Just take one toy out at a time den." What good is pwaying wiff toys if you can't pway wiff all your toys??? Sometimes I don't get mommie at all. She said dat she's not going to buy us anymore toys cause she has to wade through a sea of toys every day. I know she doesn't mean it dough. Mommie can't resist buying us toys and I saw a bag dat she brought home wast night and it had toys in it!!! I hope dat she gibs us dose toys today!!

Dis is a picture ob where Frog sits when mommie plays on da computer!! Can you tell dat dis computer is mine??? See? It has my picture on it!!! Dis is how I usually feel when Frog sits on da desk and I don't get to!! Mommie says dat bulldogs are too big to be sitting on da desk.








Dat doesn't seem right to me!!!


Your pal,

Baywee

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Deer Baywee, I likez Sadurdays too. Usually mommie and daddie are both home, and thatz alwayz a gud ting.

My mommie also started a new job not long ago, actually 2 ob dem, she quit after 3 weeks on one of dem, but she's been at dis oder one for two weeks now. She knowz how stressful it is starting new job, so u and Froggie be gud to yur mommie and gibs her lotz of lobins, ok?

Luv,
Cassie