Friday, March 24, 2006

Well, wookie at who we hab here!!!

Dis handsome fellow is a fwiend ob mine!!! His name is Winston. When Winston isn't chasing tennis balls den do you know what he's doin'????


Dis handsome boy weads my blog and now we're going to celebrate!!!! Hey Winston! You were da 10,000 visitor on my site!! Can you believe dat we've had 10,000 visitors??? Mommie told me not to get a big head, but it's a widdle to wate for dat!! I'm a bully! I was born wiff a big head!!

We want to celebrate by sending you a widdle present!! We hope dat you wike it!!! (And don't worry!! I'll make sure dat I sneak in a tweat too for just in case mommie forgets!! Dat is da most important part, wight?)

Now, wets party!!!!!!!!!!!

10,000 in wess den a year!!! Wets do it again!! Bonilla ice cream for eberyone!!

Lub,

Baywee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Winston and I thank you...really no present is needed! We really enjoy reading the blog! But now I am afraid Winston might get the big head by seeing his picture posted on Bailey's blog =)

Thanks again and we look forward to reading more of Bailey and Frog's adventures!

Kelly B and Winston

Cassie said...

Yur bwog is sooo much fun to wead, Baywee, itz not a surprize to mommie and mi dat der haz been 10,000 lukz atz it! We wuve reeding yur bwog and laugh and cwy wite along wid u and Fwoggie and mommie.

Lubz,
Cassie