Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Pwease don't call me a bad boy...

Mommie alweady called me a bad boy. Ob course I don't fink dat I did anyfing DAT bad!! Mommie bought a new package ob gum... well she weft it out!!!!!!!!!!! It was all da way up on da dining room table and da chair was out and I climbed all da way up dere!! Clearly if mommie hadn't weft gum on da dining room table (way up high) den I neber would have had a chance to get it!! Anyway, I didn't eben get to eat much. I chewed off most ob dat top and chewed up.. well, not eben one full piece ob gum. I just gnawed on da end. You know, just enough to ruin it for mommie!! I fink dat it's also Baywee's fault because BAYWEE WAS IN CHARGE!!! Someone is always supposed to be watching out for dis widdle frog!! Dat is da rule in dis house!!

Oh, and one more fing. I fink dat eberyone should see dis!! Talk about cool! Wook at what Milo's mommie sent ober to my mommie to wook at:


Now dis is one ob da cooleset fings dat we eber saw!!! Milo's mommie is da nice wady dat made my mommie da Frog bracelet and now she's eben branching out and making dog charmes!! Dis picture wooks just wike Milo!!!!






I don't fink dat I could eber make anyfing wike dat, but Baywee said dat maybe we could try. She said dat da first fing dat I gotta wearn is QUIT EATING DA CRAYONS!!! I fink dat is a Baywee rule!!

Milo's shop is post on my blog below. Check it out!!!

Your pal,



man

No comments: