Sunday, March 19, 2006

I gotta boo-boo

Dis is Baywee and I gotta boo-boo today!! Mommie took me an Frogknot to Petsmart to get our nails cut. I weally wub going to see my fwiends at petsmart!! It takes three people to cut my nails!! Dis is because one person cuts and da ober two people entertain me and wet me wick dem in da face!!

I wan in and eberyone greeted me just wike dey always do. Den mommie wet my weash go and I wan to my fwiend and she helped me get my fat butt up on da table! Eberyfing seemed to go fine, but by da time I got home I was limping weally bad!! I couldn't put any weight on my front widdle foot and mommie said dat I wooked pretty sad sitting dere wiff one widdle paw in da air!!!

Mommie wooked and wooked and she didn't see anyfing wrong wiff my paw so she said dat we'd wait a bit before habing to run to da emergency woom (I wub dat pwace too, but mommie cringes anytime dat word is said!!) We ended up taking a nap all afternoon wong. Dat seemed to help fings out a bit... Den I wooked at mommie all pitiful wike and she decided dat I probably should hab a new toy. I sat on da couch and waited for her to wun to da store. Mommie brought home three new toys!! Two for me and one for Frogknot!! She also got us two knuckle bones. One for me and one for Frog. I fought dat dis was weally nice ob her!! We also told da nice people at da grooming pwace and mommie has to call dem back tomorrow and tell dem how I am doing.


Oh, and Froggie cwyed frough dat whole nail trimming deal!!! Mommie eben held him while his nails were being trimmed, but he cwyed anyway. When dey were all done den Frog was okay and he wet eberybody hold him and kiss him. Dey gabe us treats too!


We're supposed to get a foot ob snow between now and tomorrow morning!! I can't wait!! I hope dat we get wots and wots!

Your pal,

Baywee wiff da hurtin paw

1 comment:

Murphy said...

Poor Baywee, Me sure hope your little paw gets better.

That's a good way to get new toys and a bone too. Me will have to remember to hold me paw up and see if me can get a new toy.

Murphy