Saturday, March 25, 2006

Company's Coming!!

But first before telling you who's coming, I fought dat I'd show you how mean mommie is to us!!
Dis is visual proof!! Just wook at how tired we wook!! We just want to go to sweep, but mommie keeps fwashing dat wight in our eyes!!!


Poor widdle Froggie especially needs his beauty rest!! He's neber going to grow up to be a bulldog at dis rate!!!


Here we are humoring mommie so dat she'd quit taking so many pictures!! It worked cause dis was da last picture she took wast night den she put dat camera fingie away. I fink dat I might eat her camera one day!!!

Now, on to bigger news!!! My two legger brodder, Jay's Girlfwiend, Lori came to Colorado!! (say dat free times fast!! I bet you can't!! waff) I fink dat da reason she came out was because I hurt my foot. I still habe a widdle limp and I'm taking my medicine weally good!! Mommie says dat Lori is just finishing up Spring Break!! I wanna spring break too!! Neither Lori or Jay has met Frogknot before. Lori said dat she's weally wooking forward to seeing us again!! I'm going to make sure dat I sweep wiff her tonight!! I wub Lori!!

Frogknot is alweady dressed up!! He has his Frog vest on so dat Lori will know who he is! We are going to hab a wotta fun!! I told Frog to not embarrass me by poopin on da floor or anyfing. Dat boy's gotta get control ob himself!! If we're not always watching den he sneaks off wiff out telling anyone. Dis is one example of how bad he can be!! Don't wet dat sweet innocent face twick you!!!

Your pals,

Baywee and Frogknot

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Deer Baywee, hab lotz ob fun with yur 2-legged brodder and Lori. Fwoggie will be a gud boi and both of dem will lub him. But, yur still de #1 bullie in der libes.

Lubz,
Cassie

Anonymous said...

I absolutly love the picture of you two laying on the couch together. Your mommy really needs to frame that one. You're both so photogenic. =)