Sunday, April 09, 2006

Wook at me!!!


Wook at me!! No ears!! Dey cut dem off at da groomers!! Waff
Okay, dey weally didn't! It was just a twick! I hid dem!

I am one cwean puppy!!! I gotta baff, den a blow dry and finally dey cut my hair
I fink dat I wook pretty good!! I eben got a bandana. I wore it all day today. I fink dat
da orange color will eben go wiff my frog vest!!!



Mommie wubs how silver the top of my head is getting!! She said dat she hopes
dat I get a lot ob silver, but she also wikes the black on my back. It will take a wong
time to see what colors I end up being!!



I will confess dat I had a weally hard time at da groomers. I was back to my old screaming
ways. I know dat dey felt bad for me, but I was SCARED!!! I was gwad dat I knew dem from ober visits wike my nail clips, but dis is da fing - MOMMIE WEFT ME ALONE!!! I was dere for about three hours before mommie came to pick me up!! I fought dat she abandoned me!! Where was I going to eat??? I wanted to see Baywee!!!!! I kissed mommie all ober when she got dere!! After mommie paid for dis horrible torture (okay, it wasn't dat bad, but I need dramatics here) den mommie wet me pick out a new toy!! I eben picked one up for Baywee!! We don't hab toy issues for now. Mommie bought a weally big toybox for us. I fink dat we should be able to get new toys for a long time now!!! Mommie said dat we need to do some spring cleaning dough. We need to weed out some ob da old toys to make room for new stuff. She promised dat she won't frow away any ob our favorites dough!!

Fast facts: I gained some more weight!! I am 4 lbs and 4 ozs now!! I gained three ounces!
I'm almost 22 weeks old tomorrow, so I guess dat we can call it an eben 5.5 months old! May is almost here and mommie told me dat in May I'm getting fixed. I didn't eben know dat I was broken!! Baywee told me dat it's going to be okay dough. She said dat when you get fixed mommie's buy you ice cream and toys. I don't fink dat I'll mind being fixed!! Oh, and one more fing - Mommie told me dat she wikes seeing my "beady widdle eyes" again. Wasn't dat nice ob her?? And she said it so nicely too!! I wub mommie!!

Dis day is 5 days wiff no bad keekat around!! I miss Toby!! We wike pwaying together!!

Baywee's coming!! I gotta go!! We're going to pway. I know dis cause she's gotta toy in her mouff!!


Big Green Frog Hugs,

Frogknot

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Deer Fwoggie, u is bee-u-tee-full now wid yur nu "do". Maybee next time u wunt be so skared and skreem wile de nise ladee gwooms u.

Mommy and mi lub de silber showing up in yur fur, 2. I also hab silber showing up in my bwack bwindle kote now too. I luk like I hab "highlighted" mi fur wit dis silver color.

I hab tawked to mi angel sisder Impy agin n asked her to tawk to Toby and tell him to pwese go home soon.

Lubz,
Cassie

Murphy said...

Fixed??!! You is going to get fixed??!!! Run Froggie Run, if you isn't broken don't let them fix you. The bribe of ice cream isn't worth it............hum well maybe if Mommy had thought about bribing me with ice cream it wouldn't have been so bad

Murphy, who was fixed when hims wasn't broken.

Anonymous said...

Hey Dere Frog & Bailey,

Eyes kinda worried bouts dat fixin yous momma be talkin bout. My momma fixed me and it broke my Puggy tail. I say I say, eyes couldnt curl it up at tall for bouts a day or so. And she be laughin bouts it. Dat aint right.

You do be lookin mighty happy to be gettin yous a haircut. But listen here youngin, dont be lettin dem girls get yous toenails painted or nuttin sissified. Dat aint right neider.

Dem cats be worrisome. I be hopin dat Toby gets on back home. Den yalls got to watch lettin him out cuz he be doin it agin. He aint gonna likes it at first but it be for his own good. My momma dont lets Cricket out without no leash cuz dat girl can run! She be fast as lightin. My momma be runnin down da road after her, hollerin her fool head off. Dats when I gets to laugh, dats right.

Anonymous said...

Froggie! I love your new hair cut! You are a very handsome fella, mama and sister must be so crazy about you! I hope and pray that your bad keekat comes home soon, I love you!
Auntie Shar in Georgia

Anonymous said...

Dear Froggie,
You wook so hamsome. Will U be my boyfwiend?