Saturday, April 29, 2006

Well, we did it!!!

One ob our very favorite bulldog hang outs closed up shop this week. We were very sad to see it close, but understood dat dere were a wot ob reasons behind dat decision. Our fwiend, Rebecca, was da owner and we want to wet her know dat we lub her and her puppies and we respect her decision.

Wiff dat said.. well, I told mommie dat if I can write a blog, den I can also do a message board!!! I fink dat it would be a wot ob fun!! I'm sure dat it will change and evolve ober time, but for starters here it is: Baywee's_Thots now eben dough it's my board, it's still a great pwace for any dog to stop by and visit!! It's just wike a dog park! You neber know who you're going to meet!!

Stop by and post a hello and maybe eben a picture or two!!

Your pals,

Baywee and Frogknot

No comments: