Sunday, April 02, 2006

Dis is what we learned today...

Mommie doesn't wike it if we stand ober her and stare at her while she's sweeping. She said dat she can hear us and dat she doesn't appreciate it when I drool on her face (I fink dat is how she knows dat we are staring at her. How else would she know if she's sweeping???) Also, she does not wike Frogknot's sneak attacks when he darts ober and wicks inside her ear while she's sweeping. She said dat dis is a firm no-no.

Me an Froggie fink dat she has no sense ob humor! Dat is all we wanna say about dat!!

waff

Lub,

Baywee and Frogknot

2 comments:

Cassie said...

U and Fwoggie lerned sum baluable lessuns today. Now, forget dem, and go back to de way u like doing tings, and stand ober mommie and drool all u want and Fwoggie, I will hab to twy dat licking mommie's ear tingie!

Lub,
Cassie

Murphy said...

Baywee

You and Frog have the same problems with your Mommy and her sleeping habits as me does with me mommy. Thems has no sense of humor when it comes to having thems sleep interruped. Laugh, me thinks it's funny too, that is until Mommy pulls out them Sleeping Rules hers likes to enforce.

Murphy